Friday, June 29, 2018

Strong and Courageous Woman: Julia Child




"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it" - Julia Child

I was inspired to select Julia Child as my Strong and Courageous Woman of the week as it's this month's Girls Can Crate! The more I learn about Julia the more impressive she becomes to me! I mean, she was impressively tall at 6'2" and it appeared her personality could barely be contained! She was smart and witty and seemed quite sure of who she was as a human being!

https://www.girlscancrate.com/



Of course all of Julia Child's cookbooks are available on Amazon and I found two children's book about her.





 Page 92





"Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper. Everything can have drama if it's done right. Even a pancake" - Julia Child

"Life itself is the proper binge" - Julia Child

No comments:

Post a Comment