Monday, May 14, 2018

Greek yogurt with berries and granola

I had forgotten my enjoyment with Greek Yogurt until I saw that it was on Weight Watchers approved ZERO points list! Seeing that definitely renewed my interest in eating this delicious snack!

The Greek yogurt and blueberries (or whatever other fruit you may want to add) are ZERO Points! I add 1/4 cup of granola for added flavor and crunch for 3 WW points.

3 points is kind of a big deal since I can get my amazing small Salata salad for 4 points but since I don't want to pay for a salad everyday, even as delicious as it is, I can choose this healthy snack.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. What's your Greek yogurt of choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily - Thanks for the post! I like the HEB Greek Yogurt! Good ol' HEB!

      Delete