Saturday, June 23, 2018

B4 LIIFT4

The slogan for LIIFT4 is " Lift, HIIT, Rest, and Repeat" and I gotta say, I LOVE it!

The program is 4 days of 30-40 minutes of weight lifting, HIIT cardio, and ab work outs. The other 3 days are for rest and recovery. Of course, you can and should be active, but the activity and the intensity is solely up to you!

I enrolled into the LIIFT4 program on June 11th and have completed two weeks of the B4 LIIFT4 workouts which have been four 20 minute workouts. The B4 workouts have given me a great introduction to the LIIFT4 workout program which officially launches on July 16th. The program launches to ALL BeachBody on Demand customers October 1st. There is an additional cost if you would like to begin the program before October 1st.

The LIIFT4 workout program will also include two recovery day programs, the LIIFT4 Stretch and LIIFT4 roll and recover.

LIIFT4 does offer meal plan guidance which incorporates Shakeology and the Performance line products. The meal plan does offer one cheat day a week. Of course, don't go too crazy or you will un-do all of your hard earned efforts!

A meal planner guide providing guidance on the meals, portions, suggested foods, and a few recipes is included.

So far I am just thrilled with this program and am very excited to begin the complete program on July 16th! This is an excellent program for those of you who enjoy weight lifting and HIIT cardio! Also, it's only 4 days a week! So if the other programs that are 7 days a week and have an intense and restrictive meal plan intimidates you, like it does me, this is the program for you!

Interested in learning more? Leave me a comment below! At the bottom of this post are the links to my BeachBody Page and my Liz's Health Journey Facebook Page.



Me on a rest day walking


Another rest day walking a dog


On this rest day, I choose to do a yoga workout I found in the Yoga collection from www.BeachBodyonDemand.com











No comments:

Post a Comment