Monday, June 11, 2018

Picture this Clothing - Cookie Incentive


I don't recall where I discovered the Picture this Clothing site but I have been sitting on it for well over a year! 


For $50, you or your child or whomever you want can create an unique, there ain't no one else in the world has, priceless T-shirt or Dress! $50!!! For something only your child (or you) has created! JUST YOU!! I just LOVE it!! 

As a cookie sales incentive my co-leader and I offered this opportunity to the troop and more than half were able to participate.

So the process! Step one, download the template for your person to decorate however they see fit. I printed multiple copies for each girl, because, well, things happen in the creative process. 


Step Two, take a picture of the completed piece of art (NO SCANNING) and upload it to the site.


Step Three, the company provides an estimated 30 day processing time, but we received ours much sooner. 

One of the pictures was not to their liking (not the quality of the art itself but the quality of the picture) and they emailed and texted me for assistance. Once they received an appropriate sized picture, the shirts were printed and shipped.

The company does state the shirts run small and to select one size up. I did try to go two sizes up as I wanted the girls to grow into the shirts for more wears. Well, the company is correct in that the shirts run small. So maybe go THREE sizes larger??


The t-shirts were all individually packaged in tissue paper with a little toy, sticker, and coupon. 



Though the shirts are smaller than I had hoped, they are SUPER SOFT!! 
Look at the pride of wearing her very own creation!! I mean really?? What a spectacular gift!!


The T-shirt has the same picture in the front as in the back.



It was awesome to watch the girls create their very own shirt!



Everyone created something totally different and unique to them!



I can definitely see doing this project again! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, it is $50 per T-shirt or dress. If you buy more you get a discount.

      Delete