Saturday, May 12, 2018

I did it! I hit my goal weight!! Now what??


August 12, 2017 I weighed 182.8 and today 9 months later, I weigh 150.2 lbs! That is a 32.6 lb weight loss!! 

That's an average 3 year old child that I am no longer carrying around on my body! 

That's 3 10lb sacks of potatoes that isn't weighing me down! 

It didn't happen over night. It didn't happen from a magic pill or potion. It happened from me making better choices everyday for 40 weeks. 

Some moments were more difficult than others. 

Some morning I didn't walk to walk Cosmo, so I didn't. 

Some days I didn't want to do my workout on BeachBody on Demand, so I didn't. 

What I did do, was make better choices every day. 

I had a mini Daisy Queen Blizzard instead of a small once a month instead of twice (or more) a week. 

I ate a Greek yogurt with berries and granola instead of a shareable bag of M&M's. 

Every morning I start my day off with the BeachBody Energize drink instead of my Starbucks Skinny Vanilla (which I still sometimes drink later in the day).

Every morning I drink my Shakeology instead of relaying on my Starbucks latte to carry me through until lunch. 

Consistently for 9 months I have made better diet choices and have moved my body more. 

What's the plan for getting off the weight and staying healthy? All of the same! Better food choices and more moving my body!

My mathematical genius Dad told me years ago that losing weight is simply less calories in and more calories out via exercise. That's it. There is not a magic formula. If there was, we all know Oprah would be using it and endorsing it!

Want to join me on this healthy lifestyle journey? 

I will send a BeachBody Energizer Sample to the first five commenters on this post.










No comments:

Post a Comment