Monday, May 7, 2018

Salmon for lunch!!

So you maybe see a trend here in that I am not much of a chef and I am a fan of ready made meals. Happily with restaurant such as Salata (YEA!!) and my trusty HEB grocery store, I have help with healthy eating.

My go-to lunch for me and Mom that we enjoy at least twice a week is the ready-made salmon from HEB. We LOVE this lunch!! The salmon is so flavorful as are the potatoes and the veggies!

My favorite ready made meal is pictured below with the salmon, red potatoes, and broccoli. Why? Because I love me some taters. But due to my love of taters, the total Weight Watchers points are 2 for the entire meal.






If I am feeling particularly feisty, I will have this meal which is ZERO Weight Watcher Points!!! What?? That's right! An entire meal for ZERO points!! Love!!


I should show you a picture of the after plate because it's practically licked clean! Ha!

Give this meal a try! It's delicious and affordable and is done in 18 minutes! I promise you will feel much better than if you just grab a cheeseburger!


No comments:

Post a Comment