Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Before and After Pictures of 25 lb weight loss??

So I share that I lost 25 lbs and I know you are wondering "where are the before and after" pictures?  Ya, I know, me too. I like seeing the before and after pictures side by side so I can compare the lumps and bumps too. Well, it ain't happening! I have taken those pictures, but in my mixed-match undergarments in the bathroom with all the bathroom run amok. If I were smart and had my cute workout clothes on to compare and contrast, then maybe. But honestly, I am finding a few ladies who have done the before and after and well gosh darn, their before is MY after. So. There's that.

Also, try as hard as I might, I am not loving the pictures where I am standing there awkwardly looking into the camera. Where the heck am I suppose to look? I end up looking cross-eyed. So again, none of those pictures.

I will say it is the most glorious feeling going into my closet and putting on one of my t-shirts and it fits. I can even wear a tank top and a long-sleeve shirt on and it fits. Hooray!

I am close to my goal weight of 150lb which is 20lbs from my "fighting" high school weight. But I am a 43 year old woman who has a lot on my plate. I don't want to scrutinize every food morsel I eat. I don't want to spend hours working out. I want to be healthy. I want to feel good in my skin. I want to go to the doctor and not be told my cholesterol is too high. I am focused on keeping the weight off. That's my real goal. Non-flabby guns? That would be nice too but not as high of a priority for me!

Here's a picture for ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment