Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My first Hoorah into Blogging!

Hi my friends! Thank you for stopping by! As with everyone's blog, this is a work in progress! I have so much I want to share with you that it was a bit overwhelming to know where to start! I now have some pages created and hope I can figure out the blogger site enough to push out these pages - ha!

I get SO EXCITED about so many different things and I wanted to have a format to share these things with you all! I am great at finding tools to use for Girl Scouts or trails to walk with the dogs or places to go on adventures with the girls and I want to be able to share this information with others! Also, I have some insight about Alzheimer's and am happy to share my journey. I've also taken a new focus on losing weight in a healthy fashion and want to spread the word!

My goal is to post daily on a particular topic knowing some folks will connect to some topics more than others or quite possibly none at all. I hope you will join me on this newest journey!

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment