Monday, April 30, 2018

Salata - My favorite Salad in the whole wide universe!

I am so very grateful to my awesome sister-in-law, Emily, for introducing me to Salata!! I am in love!! If you have a Salata near you - you must go and check it out! If you don't, then I am super duper sorry for you!

I guess I should explain the gloriousness of Salata! They have probably 100 different items to choose from. I believe there are 5 different lettuce types and then so many different toppings to choose from. It's always interesting to see what other folks order. I (of course because I am not a daredevil food eater or a dare devil in any way shape or form) order the same deliciousness every.single.time!

Thanks to the new freedom points with Weight Watchers, I can load up my salad with all this yummy goodness for only 4 WW points!

pasta 1/4 cup - 1 point
balsamic vinegar - 1 Tbsp (roughly half a ladle) - 1 point
blue cheese - 1/2 oz - 2 points

I also like to get a cup of their delicious tomato basil soup which is roughly 3 WW points.

Yum!! Go get yourself a salad today!









No comments:

Post a Comment