Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Funday - Austin Ninja's - More than your average indoor playground - perfect for my little monkeys!

I had the best, most exciting plans yesterday and then bailed at the last moment. For months I had been planning on taking the girls to the Dallas Arboretum for a sleep-over. We were on our way there and I got to thinking, "It's a three hour drive, for three hours of activities, to then sleep on the floor, to then spend three hours driving home". Ugh. As much as I love the Arboretum and as excited I was to share this experience with my girls, an afternoon chilling out at home and sleeping in my own bed just sounded too glorious to pass up. So I shamelessly bribed my children with $10 in Roblox bucks to skip the overnight!

This morning after my morning walk and piddling about the house, I started to have Mom-guilt for not going to the sleepover and didn't want to have another day of just vegging in front of electronics so I took the girls to Austin Ninja's to burn off some energy!

https://austinninjas.com/

This is our third time to go and the place continues to amaze me! Austin Ninja's is definitely more than your local neighborhood indoor playground! The obstacle courses provided are challenging for all levels! Some of the parents participate as well and you can see that everyone is thoroughly enjoying themselves! The only time the girls come out from playing is to get more water!

The pleasure in my girls eyes when they accomplish a difficult obstacle is just priceless!

We will be exploring classes here as well! Austin Ninja's definitely appears to be a perfect fit, especially for my younger monkey!








No comments:

Post a Comment