Friday, April 20, 2018

Strong and Courageous Women - Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan - Girls Can Crate

"The Best and Most Beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt by the heart" Helen Keller 


Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan are just so amazing that I wanted to post once more about them and share with you the Girls Can Crate monthly subscription box!

Yes, my girls are spoiled. Without a doubt. And they have a Momma that gets real EXCITED about monthly box subscriptions and strong and courageous women, so you give me a monthly box subscriptions with strong and courageous women and my mind about explodes in excitement!!

Below are the contents for the Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan box! I do plan on using these experiments for the Girl Scout Brownie Senses badge activities. 

I do purchase qty 2 of the experiments since I have 2 girls.














No comments:

Post a Comment