Saturday, April 14, 2018

Everybody is doing it!!

And if you aren't doing it, you wish you were! What am I talking about? Call it what you want...poopin' on the potty, moving your bowels, sh*ttin!  There are so many names for "it"! But whatever you call "it", "it" must be done! I know, I know, bathroom talk isn't appropriate for polite conversations, but I am willing to risk being impolite to help someone who is feeling bloated and miserable!

One of the many benefits of BeachBody Shakeology's is that it helps keep you regular!  Check out all those amazing ingredients!!







Want to learn more about BeachBody and their amazing Shakes! Please let me know!

https://mysite.coach.teambeachbody.com?coachId=1491596&locale=en_US

Also, if you are wanting to add a conversation starter in the bathroom, buy yourself a squatty potty! I think the video speaks for itself! We have three squatty potties in the Phelan House!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q







No comments:

Post a Comment