Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday and 1st day of the new month! After a very restful Sunday, I decided I'd start my day off with a walk in the neighborhood park with Cosmo and I am so glad I did. My soul NEEDS to be surrounded by trees. I yearn for to be outside and around the trees. 


My body was not meant to be stuck inside all day. I remember when I first started working at my corporate gig and my first cube wasn't by any windows and I would have no earthly idea what the weather was like. I would start the day and end the day sometimes in the dark. It was an adjustment and horribly depressing. My prior job was as a drive thru bank teller. I wasn't outside but at least I could see outside. 



Part of the trail that the city has been working on for 2 years or so has been completed so I was able to go on a part of the trail that I hadn't been able to for quite some time.

The recent rains has the creek flowing quite nicely.



Cosmo is at high alert with the deer close by!


I hope you are able to enjoy some outside time as well today!


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment