Thursday, February 7, 2019

Transformation!




Yup. There is a lot going on in this picture. I know! The first picture’s shirt is awesome! You can guess the “F” word. 😀 

The net is that there is a 25lb and 2 year difference between the first and third picture.

❤️2017 - 175.3lbs



❤️2018-158.8lbs

❤️2019-150lbs

How did that happen, you may wonder? Did I lose all the weight at once? Nope! Did I eliminate certain foods from my diet? Nope. Did I work out 🏋️‍♀️obsessively for hours at a time? A big NOPE!!

Here’s what I did!
🔸I switched out my Starbucks latte☕️ for energize, saving myself time, money, and calories
🔸 I drink a nutrient dense super food meal replacement for breakfast instead of a blueberry muffin or bagel 🥯 or nothing at all
🔸I follow a simple, sensible, and sustainable nutrition program that focuses on water 💧 first, veggies 🌶🥦🥕 most, weigh yourself daily, and track your food.
🔸I move my body by selecting from one of over 800 workout 🏋️‍♀️ programs available in the comfort of my home 🏠
🔸I am supported by a group of likeminded people who are also working to be their best selves.


I lost the weight one lb at a time by making consistent daily choices to be healthy.

Did I still have wine 🍷 and eat bread 🍞 and chocolate 🍫? Yes, in moderation. Did I sometimes skip a workout 🏋️‍♀️? Yes, but not often.

Are you ready to be a leader in your own life??

If so, join me. I would be honored to help you on your journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment