Monday, February 11, 2019

Energize!!

Momma crack. Unicorn ðŸ¦„ magic. You may have heard this wonder drink called a number of things. 

You may have seen me drink it in the early morning on my stories. 

For me, not only is it delicious ðŸ˜‹ but it’s a timesaver AND a money saver!! 

Before I discovered this amazing drink, I would get up early and drive to Starbucks to get drinks for me, Jon, and mom. 

You can imagine the financial cost of that morning excursion. 

Plus the time it took me to drive to Starbucks, wait in line, and then drive home. 

Now it takes me seconds to pour the powder into my bottle, add water, and shake. 

40 servings costs roughly $40. So saving time AND money. 

Plus!!! In 8 days the tropical punch will be released which I am super excited for! 

Oh, lest I forget about the calorie savings. 

Time, money, and calories saved. It’s worth exploring. 



No comments:

Post a Comment